"Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Armenia" CJSC
TITLE: Business Developer
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Business Developer is responsible for the Company
product promotion for all packages and flavors on certain geographical
areas, for outlets; development and sales volume increase in relation to
the number of development/ merchandising activities carried out in
- Activate promotions and sales initiatives in the territory; ensure
trade merchandising standards are met;
- Sell in and maintain assets and point of purchase material in line with
the established criteria and standards;
- Ensure full product distribution and adequate inventory levels are
maintained at point of purchase;
- Develop and grow profitable sales volume, market share and product
- Partner with customers to identify opportunities to grow soft drinks
categories in outlets;
- Establish and develop strong customer relationships; conduct regular
sales reviews and gain customer commitment to business development
- Willingness to work also in the near regions;
- Higher education;
- Availability of a driving license with validity for more than 1 year;
- Work experience in sales is a plus;
- English language and computer skills will be considered as a great
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: The Company offers continuous capability
development opportunities, as well as salary and social package, 20
vacation days annually, plus statutory holidays.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested
to submit their CVs to: Tbilisyan Highway, 8/3 Blind Alley, 0052 Yerevan,
or by e-mail to: email@example.com . Please indicate the
title of the position "Business Developer" in the subject line of your
e-mail. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however,
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of
this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its
website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 July 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 August 2016
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities
available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am
website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.
Posted by: "Career Center" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|