"Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Armenia" CJSC
TITLE: HR Specialist
TERM: Full time
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long term (with 3 months of probation period)
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Prepare Employment Contracts/ Amendments in accordance with Labor Code
- Draft, collect, record and follow up HR related orders;
- Write and revise job descriptions and determine position
- Differentiate pay systems and define competitive compensation package
that is aligned to the Company's strategy and business goals;
- Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing
pay rates and benefits and prepare recommendations for Management;
- Keep, update and audit HR database;
- Assess employees needs by conducting surveys to find out what motivates
and engages employees;
- Prepare HR related reports, provide support in the areas of people
metrics and predictive analytics;
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science,
Statistics, or related discipline;
- Proven working experience in HR practices and compensation cycle
- Knowledge of current RA Labor Code;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical acumen and good communication
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word,
Excel and Outlook.
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits;
- HRIS experience will be considered as a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested
to submit their CVs to: Tbilisyan highway, 8/3 Blind Alley, 0052 Yerevan,
or by e-mail to: email@example.com . Please indicate the
name of the position "HR Specialist" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of
this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its
website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 July 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26 August 2016
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities
available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am
website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.
Posted by: "Career Center" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|