Armenian Red Cross Society
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will provide psychological assistance/
necessary counselling and follow-up to persons of concern, as well as
survivors of The Sexual and Gender-Based Violence under the supervision
of UNHCR funded "Improving Refugee Reception and Promoting Integration of
Persons of Concern in Armenia" project.
- Provide counselling to beneficiaries with regard to psychological
assistance based on the Project Coordinator/ UNHCR referrals;
- Work with partners to take referrals of psychological cases;
- Identify and deal with Sexual and Gender-Based Violence (SGBV) cases;
- Provide psychological response;
- Participate in SGBV prevention events;
- Conduct visits to the asylum seekers' Reception Center;
- Assist in training the PoCs and UNHCR Partners on SGBV, PFA, stress
- Prepare psychological reports on individual cases;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports to the Project Coordinator;
- Participate in the training sessions assigned by the Project
Coordinator and ARCS Secretary General and share the knowledge gained
through workshops/ meetings, etc.;
- Perform other relevant responsibilities and tasks of the Project
Coordinator and ARCS Secretary General.
- Master's degree or higher in Psychology;
- At least 5 years of experience in psychological counselling;
- Demonstrated ability to work well as part of an interdisciplinary team;
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Full IT literacy: Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Email;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages;
- Ability to keep confidentiality and meet deadlines;
- Ability to travel within Armenia.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: The qualified and interested candidates should
submit their Curricula Vitae both in English and Armenian languages to:
email@example.com , mentioning the position they are applying for in
the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be
contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of
this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its
website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 July 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 08 August 2016
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities
available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am
website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.
Posted by: "Career Center" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (2)|