TITLE: Technical Expert
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: EKENG CJSC is looking for a smart, motivated and
experienced Technical Expert who will support and develop an effective
and efficient IT infrastructure supporting business requirements. The
incumbent will provide expertise in planning and coordinating the design,
installation and connectivity of server and network systems to ensure the
stable operation of the critical IT environment, which includes
developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting and optimizing all new
and existing hardware, software and systems.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: The responsibilities include but are not limited
- Develop and maintain documentation relating to network configuration,
network mapping, processes and service records;
- Responsible for system administration, backup and security of servers
and related network equipment;
- Responsible for network/ systems support, planning, development,
maintenance and administration;
- Support a broad range of systems and architectures based on Unix/
Linux, Windows Server 2008/ 2012, PostgreSQL and MySQL;
- Install network hardware as well as servers and other equipment;
- Responsible for Backup Management using appropriate toolsets of all
locally hosted systems;
- Document and maintain all required site-specific IT procedures;
- Responsible for disaster recovery planning, testing, and the execution
of all systems.
- At least 5 years of experience in network and system administration;
- Experience in all areas of local and wide area network management and
administration, including system configuration, setup, troubleshooting,
planning, designing, implementation and user support;
- Availability of industry standard certifications such as CCNA and CCIP;
availability of Cisco certification is preferred;
- Excellent technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols
and Internet standards;
- Knowledge of Windows 2008/ 2012, Unix/ Linux server administration;
- Knowledge of Backup Management Software;
- Scripting skills;
- Knowledge of database administration (PostgreSQL, MySQL and MSSQL);
- Knowledge of Firewall/ UTM configuration;
- Knowledge of Unix/ Linux services (such as Apache, Postfix and
- Knowledge of VMWare Workstation/ ESX/ ESXi/ vSphere/ Data Recovery;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively;
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken Armenian, Russian and English languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on previous skills and
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are welcome to send
their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org , clearly mentioning the position name they are
applying for in the subject line of the email. Please mention in the
email your salary expectation. Only shortlisted candidates will be
contacted for further interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of
this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its
website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 31 October 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 November 2016
ABOUT COMPANY: E-Governance Infrastructure Implementation Unit CJSC
(EKENG) was established in 2009 by the Government of the Republic of
Armenia and is responsible for the technical implementation of e-Society
in Armenia. For more information, please visit: www.ekeng.am.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities
available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am
website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.
Posted by: "Career Center" <email@example.com>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (3)|