Lydian Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Site Document Control Coordinator
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: March 2018
LOCATION: Jermuk, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Site Document Control Coordinator will conduct
document recording, entry into the document controls SharePoint system,
creation of transmittals, distribution and auditing of internal and
external documents. The work is implemented according to established
guidelines and practices involving limited complexity and limited
independent judgment. It is performed under close direction, and the
duties are assigned with details of specific instructions as to method
and procedures to follow. Outcomes are generally reviewed in detail, and
technical guidance is normally available. The incumbent should ensure
punctual reporting for both internal and client specified reports.
- Provide document management services for the Project;
- Ensure that correct documentation is transmitted and distributed to the
- Translate documents to and from Armenian language;
- Communicate with all contractors and team members in Armenian, Russian
or English languages as required;
- Ensure to become familiar with the Amulsar Project SharePoint system;
- Become familiar with the Project area designations and the associated
- Work with the Document Control Lead to ensure that distribution lists
are developed and managed for the various contractors;
- Audit the revisions of the documentation.
- Competency in Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel and
- Knowledge and experience in working with SharePoint will be a plus;
- High level of attention to details throughout the execution of the
- Understanding of different construction disciplines (earthworks, civil,
architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation);
- High level of proficiency in typing and computer usage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Exceptionally well-organized personality;
- Proactive and results-driven person.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates can send their CVs to:
email@example.com . Please mention the position title you are
applying for in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed
candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of
this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its
website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 November 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 December 2016
ABOUT COMPANY: Lydian Armenia CJSC is an Armenian mineral exploration
company, developing Amulsar Mine Project.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities
available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am
website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.
Posted by: "Career Center" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (2)|