Deadline: 10-Feb-18 00:00:00
FINCA UCO CJSC is looking for a motivated and experienced candidate to fill in the position of Corporate Lawyer. Being part of the Legal Department, the incumbent will be responsible for all corporate law matters, reporting directly to the General Counsel.
- Draft and review necessary documentation for the financial products of the Organization;
- Review internal policies and procedures to ensure they are drafted in accordance with legislation;
- Prepare and review corporate documentation, including resolutions and decisions of the Shareholders, Board of Directors, Committees and Management Team of the Organization;
- Register branches, representative offices and managers of the Organization at CBA;
- Prepare necessary documentations to submit to CBA in accordance with legislation;
- Provide legal assistance to the Head Office and branches of the Organization;
- Prepare and review legal and corporate documentation required to complete corporate finance transactions with local and foreign lenders;
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts with contractors necessary for the operation of the Organization;
- Perform other job-related tasks and assignments as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Law; post-graduate degree is preferred;
- At least 1 year of relevant experience;
- Good knowledge of Civil law, including Banking, Securities market, Antitrust law, Labor, Administrative, Tax and related legislation;
- Ability to contribute to building a positive team spirit;
- Awareness and adherence to business ethics;
- Capacity to work under time pressure;
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Ability to operate sensitively in business environment and develop effective working relations with colleagues and clients;
- Advanced skills and knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Fluency in the Armenian and English languages; good knowledge of Russian is a plus.