Deadline: 31-Jan-18 00:00:00
Anelik Bank CJSC is looking for an intuitive and creative person for a full-time job as a Graphic Designer. The Bank is looking for a strongly determined and motivated person with abstract vision of the final product. Preference will be given to the candidate who has a portfolio of professional design.
- Use digital illustration, photo-editing software, and layout software to create designs;
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, illustrations, posters and flyers and other materials that help deliver a desired message;
- Design layouts and select colors, images, and typefaces to use;
- Incorporate changes recommended by directors into final designs;
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience;
- Higher education in a relevant field;
- High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Corel Draw; proficiency in 3Ds Max and Adobe Illustrator will be considered as a positive addition;
- Artistic and creative approach;
- Strong presentation, verbal, visual, and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines;
- Responsive design principles;
- A strong eye-catching portfolio demonstrating an intelligent approach to design;
- Work experience in financial or a related field is a plus.