Type: Full Time
Deadline: 26-Jan-18 00:00:00
Under the overall supervision of the Regional Office for Europe and Central Asia, Lead Technical Officer (LTO) of "Conservation and Development of Dual-purpose Cattle Breeds in Eastern Europe Regional Project" and in close collaboration with the Assistant FAO Representative in Armenia, the National Consultant on Gender will assist in implementation of the Project activities.
- Review and contribute to survey design and questionnaires for breed and management survey;
- Contribute to the analysis of survey results collected;
- Act as a resource person for discussing breeding goals and breeding plans during national consultations.
- Master's degree in Social Science;
- At least 5 years of working experience in gender analysis;
- Working knowledge of English and Armenian languages.