Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Type: Full time
Deadline: 10-Feb-18 00:00:00
- Implement, edit and manage the quality management system and the verify quality objectives.
- Edit and improve quality processes in conjunction with operating staff.
- Manage, coordinate and approve procedures, instructions, and other documents related to the quality system.
- Assess the product/service specifications of the company and its suppliers, and compare with customer requirements.
- Work with all units' staff to establish quality requirements from external and internal customers.
Assure the respect of the quality system at all levels by:
- The follow up of corrective and preventive actions.
- The implementing and follow up of internal quality indicators.
- The support staff for editing corrective and preventive actions.
- The organization and the follow up of management reviews.
- University degree in Business Administration or related field;
- Good knowledge of quality management systems;
- Experience in quality systems, and internal audits and quality Management Standards;
- Fluent in Armenian, English and Russian;
- Computer literacy;
- Analytical skills;
- Monitoring reporting skills;
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational and managerial skills and ability to work under pressure;
- Decision making and problem solving abilities;
- Teamwork ability.