Type: Full Time
Deadline: 06-Mar-18 00:00:00
Under the supervision of the Accounting and Tax Manager, the employee will act as an Accounting and Tax Assistant working on outsourcing of Tower International Consultants' clients. This is an administrative support position which includes undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping. This job demands regularity and consistency. However, the position is not only about maintaining bookkeeping but also consulting the Company's clients on tax and relevant regulations of their activity under the supervision of senior accountants. This is the exciting part of the position which demands high communication skills, an open-minded approach and expands the knowledge and experience of employee with each client.
- Assist the Manager in accounting, bookkeeping and tax calculations;
- Prepare payment orders;
- Make researches of Tax and relevant laws/ regulation, provide opinions and come up with initiatives;
- Adhere to internal and external deadlines;
- Perform other job-related duties as may be required by the Manager or Director.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Fluency in English language, including reading, writing and speaking skills;
- High communication skills, ability to clearly explain the thoughts and write e-mails;
- Detail-oriented and well-organized personality;
- Ability to multitask;
- Knowledge of ArmSoft accounting system is a plus;
- Knowledge of Tax legislation of the Republic of Armenia is a plus;
- Proactive and results-driven person;
- Person eager to learn and develop.