Deadline: 11-Mar-18 00:00:00
FINCA UCO CJSC is seeking a Lawyer to join its Legal Department team. The incumbent will be responsible for representing and protecting the interests of the Organization. He/ she well also coordinate, organize and improve the processes for collecting obligations.
- Represent and protect the interests of the Organization in all RA courts and in relations with the Compulsory Enforcement Service, RA state and local self-governance bodies;
- Prepare lawsuits, payment orders, applications, petitions, notices and other legal documents;
- Participate in hearings and submit recommendations to the Organization on the efficient fulfillment of verdicts/ decisions;
- Conduct monitoring in order to clarify the problems in the debt collection processes;
- Develop and introduce to the immediate supervisor methods of improving and increasing efficiency of different processes;
- Realize advisory/ explanatory activities with the Organization's problem clients in order to settle the clients' relations with the Organization without filing a lawsuit, and/ or achieve reconciliation;
- Draft responses to inquiries, applications, complaints, demands and recommendations addressed to the Organization;
- Demonstrate an individual approach towards each client, finding solutions which meet client needs and comply with the values and principles of the Organization;
- Complete other job-related tasks.
- University degree in Law;
- At least 1 year of work experience in the relevant field; experience in financial organizations will be an advantage;
- Availability of an advocate's license will be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of the RA Civil Code and Civil Procedure Code, RA CB regulations and the bylaws referring to the credit organization;
- Information collecting, analyzing and reporting skills;
- Excellent skills of communication and negotiation;
- Analytical and synthetic thinking;
- Capacity to work under time pressure;
- Excellent skills of written communication;
- Fluency in Armenian language; good knowledge of English and Russian languages is a plus;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally;
- Advanced skills in MS Word and Excel.
Job URL: iJob.am - Lawyer @ FINCA UCO CJSC