Type: Full Time
Deadline: 06-Mar-18 00:00:00
Salary: Salary, plus a full medical insurance and professional training.
- Manage elaboration and implementation of the digital and MFS products roadmaps;
- Be a digital products guru with an emphasis on new product and service initiatives;
- Ensure high quality deliverables and meet product roadmap requirements and deadlines establishing efficient relations with development teams;
- Work with internal stakeholders across the Organization (HQ team, marketing, finance, and IT) in line with guidelines, policies, practices, and procedures to facilitate the implementation of new products and services;
- Build and maintain productive relations with partners to support win-win commercial deals;
- Manage product lifecycle: work with user experience, test and technology teams on formulating market/ product requirements to implement the roadmap across the whole development cycle and meet deadlines;
- Cooperate closely with the marketing team to ensure that the Organization's MFS and digital products will be sufficiently promoted among Organization's users and internally.
- Higher education;
- At least 2 years of product development experience in IT/ digital/ e-commerce companies;
- Experience with product development methodology for technology products, including direct involvement in the development of product vision, requirements gathering, functional design and technical implementation;
- A demonstrated track record of delivering or implementing payment products in emerging channels such as mobile and e-commerce;
- An ability to adjust messaging according to the audience, from going deep into the technical design and implementation of a solution with development and technology teams, to providing an overview of product strategy and proposition to management and partners;
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to drive consensus in cross-regional and cross-functional teams;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Time management skills;
- Fluency in English, Russian and Armenian languages.