Deadline: 11-Mar-18 00:00:00
Salary: Competitive, based on qualifications.
Intelligent Digital Technologies (IDT) LLC is looking for an MS Windows System Administrator, who will be responsible for computer hardware and software installations and maintenance works of the existing infrastructure.
- Perform installation of the server, storage systems and network equipment;
- Perform hardware (with installed OS and/ or software) maintenance and service support works on client side;
- Provide technical support of centralized network infrastructure (client LAN, call center, etc.) with upgrading existing equipment and adding new ones;
- Keep the office network environment, PCs and server systems to work according to the task;
- Be flexible with working in non-working hours.
- At least 2 years' experience in installing, configuring, maintaining, and administering Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 and Microsoft Server 2012 or higher, including advanced knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, AppLocker, IIS web server, DNS, DHCP, NLB, Hyper-V and Failover clustering;
- Experience with anti-virus/ malware products at the enterprise server level;
- Experience with High availability and Failover clustering systems;
- Experience in virtualization such as Hyper-V or VMware, which includes: clustering, VM migration, P2V/ V2V, and add/ modify/ remove tasks;
- Experience in basic networking technologies which include VLANs, DMZs, switch/ routers, firewall ACLs, DNS and DHCP;
- Familiarity with basic enterprise storage technologies including SAN/ NAS and backups;
- Strong familiarity with server hardware, including configuration, break/ fix, automated deployment and performance monitoring;
- Knowledge of installations for security patches, functional patches, and version upgrades;
- Ability to quickly obtain new knowledge of specific applications within the environment;
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to troubleshoot issues and provide resolution;
- Scripting ability is preferred (PowerShell, VBScript and WMI extensions);
- Excellent communication skills, steadiness and loyalty with customers;
- Excellent knowledge of technical English language.