Type: Full Time
Deadline: 13-Jun-18 00:00:00
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits
The incumbent will provide effective support to Byblos Bank Armenia users on all hardware, software and information technology issues and requirements.
- Investigate user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions;
- Install, configure and administer personal computers, Ethernet networks, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices and systems;
- Configure and install all hardware in Branches and Head office departments;
- Install and maintain all necessary infrastructure components on the workstations (Antivirus, network setup, service packs, security patches, etc);
- Ensure first level hardware support;
- Ensure user support on Core Banking System (Armsoft);
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- University degree in Computer Science;
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in a related field, preferably in Banking;
- Training and certification in IT field is a big advantage;
- Knowledge of English language;
- Proven ability to work under pressure;
- Positive and professional attitude;
- Experience in administration of Armsoft is an advantage.