Type: Full-time/ Part-time
Deadline: 14-Jun-18 00:00:00
Terev Foods is seeking a Marketing and Consulting Manager for natural and organic food industry.
- Conduct market research, collect and analyze market data;
- Initiate, plan, execute, control and successfully implement projects;
- Maintain correspondence with potential customers and suppliers;
- Provide statistics, forecasting and future projections on food market;
- Prepare reports and presentations;
- Implement and conduct marketing strategies, advertisements and promotional campaigns;
- Actively work with graphic designers and printing houses;
- Work with international shipping companies.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or in a related field;
- Excellent written and communication skills in English language;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of CorelDRAW or Adobe Illustrator would be a big advantage;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time;
- Excellent analytical, research, report writing and presentation skills;
- Strong scheduling and time management skills; ability to work independently.