Category: Product/Project Management
Type: Full time
Deadline: 14-Jun-18 00:00:00
Under direct supervision of Project Team Leader the Training and Public Awareness Coordinator shall coordinate EEAC project activities related to training and public awareness component. Particularly, will be responsible for the following:
- Lead and coordinate training, capacity building and public awareness activities of EEAC project;
- Conduct assessments and identify training needs of project partners and local beneficiary organizations;
- Support in developing training curricula, modules and materials for the training workshops
- Manage and coordinate the preparation and delivery of training workshops;
- Support local NGOs and media in developing public awareness campaigns to promote energy efficiency in target regions and communities;
- Support the project team in developing and implementing effective program monitoring, evaluation and reporting system;
- Monitor the implementation of public awareness activities of local NGOs and media within the framework of EEAC project;
- Coordinate with Regional Coordinator and Project Support Officer in planning and organizing programmatic activities in target regions and communities;
- Provide a regular update on the implementation of training and public awareness activities, prepare communication and promotion materials, including success stories;
- Conduct any other assignments within the scope of the Foundation’s activity and current ToR upon request from the Project Team Leader.
- Higher education, Master Degree is preferred;
- Minimum of five years’ work experience, preferably in the NGO sector and public awareness fields;
- Consulting, management and/or training experience is highly desirable;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues. Must be capable working both individually and as a part of the team.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills: writing, speaking and listening.
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout the regions.
- Computer skills, including experience using MS Word, Excel and Power Point programs;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Armenian are must. Fluency in Russian is desirable.
- Willingness to enhance knowledge through training and personal initiative.
- Willingness to perform other duties and work irregular hours.